Három dimenziós lézervágás és hegesztés. A sokat bizonyított gép sokféle feladathoz optimalizálható, mert elérhető CO2 és fiber lézerrel is.
First rate productivity, quality, efficiency
- Best in class for machine architecture and control solutions
- Energy efficient laser sources
- Different cutting and welding applications
Long-lasting experience in the widest range of applications
- Easy and smart use, ergonomic design
- High productivity combined with high energy efficiency
Low operating costs and reduced maintenance
Large work volume with reduced machine dimensions - less factory space
Today the real challenge for laser machines manufacturers is to combine productivity with efficiency and eco-friendliness. RAPIDO Evoluzione2, the latest generation of this tried-and-tested machine, is the key to these modern needs.
RAPIDO can be equipped with fiber or CO2 laser source, according to the type of production.
The high brilliance fiber laser with high energy efficiency, eco-compatible use and no maintenance gives the greatest benefits in case of large series production. Many applications can take advantage of this source, resulting in lower cycle times and reduced cost per part.
The CO2 lasers feature top application flexibility, high reliability, low running costs and are particularly suitable for frequent changes of production.
- synthetic granite frame, featuring a special shape obtained through state-of-the-art topology optimization software: excellent stiffness and damping capacity
- compact design for minimum footprint and easy transportation and installation
- overhead retractable arm, cantilever, no sagging: great accessibility
- high brilliance fiber laser with powers from 2 to 3 kW
- CP or CV series CO2 laser with powers from 2.5 to 5 kW
- direct-drive head featuring high dynamics, accuracy, and quality of movements
- collision protection system and no-backlash and no-wear direct-drive
technology reducing maintenance costs and times
- two focal length lenses (5” and 7.5”) and fast-tool replacement system,
for easy changes of production
- high dynamics adaptive axis maintains workpiece surface stand-off distance
- double safety joint (SIPS): in case of collision the nozzle and/or the whole head collapse. Quick and simple repositioning
- user-friendly and ergonomic P30L CNC with 17” LCD touch screen and trackball
- portable self-teach programming handbox, ergonomic and intuitive to use (large screen, graphic interface, joystick)
- optional rotary axis for tubes and profiles
- wide range of modules for the automation of the material handling and storage